1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Savidge4
Last Activity:
Jul 26, 2016
Birthday:
Jul 25, 1969 (Age: 48)
Home page:
Web Designer

Savidge4

Upload WP Superstar, Male, 48, from Bridgeport WV

Savidge4 was last seen:
Jul 26, 2016
    1. b smith
      b smith
      I need help with shipping cost!
      I let my customer pick UPS for most heavy large items or $ 5.00 usps on small replacement items.
      but when they buy a heavy large item - they pick the 5.00 deal.
      how can I change this so they get charged the correct price??
      Thanks Brad
    2. Enemcee123
      Enemcee123
      Hello I am trying to make my topbar fixed on virtue theme and for some reason Im unable to access that thread any suggestions
    3. Hippie Camel
      Hippie Camel
      I am pretty new to this. My site is hippiecamel.com. It is currently a work in progress.
      My problem is that I want for the pages to have a very specific, personal look. I can get the products to show up on assigned category pages, but they are not 'pages' that I have generated and can edit to my liking. Any way to fix this?
    4. sola
      sola
      hi mr savidge
      can you help me
      i want change background my shop page and add header image
      1. Savidge4
        Savidge4
        send me your web address and I will take a look
        May 19, 2016
    5. BART
      BART
      Savidge4 seems like the woocommerce update screwed up the checkout coding once again is there a possibility that you can take a look and see what changes need to be made? It just so happens that it all went bonkers on the day I wanted to set up for the black friday sale . I posted the code you worked up the last time into the forum
    6. Lucy
      Lucy
      Hi Savidge
      How do I get my images to be the same size on the mystile theme? The default size does not seem to work. I have resized the images on other software but I still get different sizes. Please help!!!!
      1. Savidge4
        Savidge4
        the method I use is to create a 600 x 600 blank white image. I then layer an image on that template ( assuming your images are narrower or shorter ) and leave the white border. What you end up with is a every image being 600 x 600 and then it plays nicely! LOL
        Oct 9, 2015
    7. Mark Rouse
      Mark Rouse
      Savidge4, you do an awesome job.. used some of your codes and they do the trick every time.
      1. Savidge4
        Savidge4
        Thank you.. greatly appreciated!
        May 1, 2015
  • Signature

[​IMG]

About

Birthday:
    Jul 25, 1969 (Age: 48)
    Home page:
    http://crwhat.com
    Web Designer
    The usual... Proud Dad, Fast cars, and well I'm a geek so web design and Conversion Rate Optimization. what's the sense in building them if they don't convert right?