1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Getting Products from Vendor Catalog to Woo Database

Discussion in 'Category & Product Setup' started by KJ Prince, May 25, 2016.

1. KJ Prince

KJ Prince New Member Updated Profile

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I have a bunch of vendor catalogs with product data (titles, descriptions, colors, sizes, etc).

I've designed the woo product taxonomy to accomodate these products. EG. I setup the taxomomnies, terms, custom meta data, relationships, etc.

How are folks getting data from vendor catalogs to the woocommerce database?

I need to perform a pretty detailed process on each product like changing the title, writing a unique description, meta-description, pricing information, modifying and touching up product images, choosing the correct taxonomies (EG categorizing the products one by one), etc.

This seems to be a problem anyone with a reasonable sized shop would have...I'm wondering if anyone knows a good way to handle this process.

Thanks!
  2. Ken Shinde

Ken Shinde Member

3. Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart New Member Updated Profile

Hi there!

You may try our automated Cart2Cart service to solve these issues. In this case you'll need to migrate your WooCommerce store. It offers a wide range of WooCommerce entities and additional options that can be applied to your store. Here you may check more precise list of entities available for WooCommerce migration.

What's more there is Free Demo available, allowing you to check the results before getting to a Full switch.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact our 24/7 support staff that will provide consulting & assistance concerning you issues.

Best regards,
    Cart2Cart team