1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Help Needed Images Affected in Theme by New Woo Version

Discussion in 'Themes & Templates' started by kevb8ll, Jul 3, 2017.

1. kevb8ll

kevb8ll New Member Updated Profile

We are using Flatsome as our theme and the latest upgrade to Woo C 3.0 has stuffed up the images. I found the information below which gives a suggestion of how to fix it. Where do these lines have to go? Clearly in the theme, (I am using a child version), but which file? Can anyone help me please?

Kev

The new gallery introduced in 3.0.0 (read here for more information) uses Flexslider, Photoswipe, and the jQuery Zoom plugin to offer swiping, lightboxes and other neat features.

This new gallery is off by default for custom and 3rd party themes since it's common to disable the WooCommerce gallery and replace with your own. To enable the gallery, you can declare support like this

add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
    add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );
    add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );

You do not have to support all 3; you can pick and choose. If a feature is not supported, the scripts will not be loaded and the gallery code will not execute on product pages.