1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Membership Pages

Discussion in 'WordPress Questions' started by Carmen Vasquez, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Carmen Vasquez

Carmen Vasquez New Member Updated Profile

Hello,
    I am trying to implement on my website a Paid subscription mode, but I do not need silver, platinum, and thing s like that... I just need to ad a tab on my website www.journeyangels.com call Membership, then I will need to have the option for the interested one to pay the subscription and the credit card will be charge monthly (just 10 dollars), then when they pay and leve the automatic monthly payment, my customers could have the possibility to see videos, hear podcasts and more that I will be sharing there in the private page. Which plugin can work for this?

I really appreciate your help.

Many blessings,
    Carmen Vasquez
  2. Savidge4

Savidge4 Upload WP Superstar

Carmen,

I would probably suggest Paid Memberships Pro for a couple reasons. #1 its well documented and easy to set up. #2 it works pretty well. #3 If you are paying attention to the "purchase" process you will see that you are "Paying" for support, and not the actual plugin. you can click on the "Free Download" link to obtain the plugin. However, you have to keep in mind that doing so, will not give you access to the support areas of their site.

But, like I said with #1 the product is well documented with a video and some text on how to install and set it up.

robsanders likes this.
  3. Carmen Vasquez

Carmen Vasquez New Member Updated Profile

Thank you! I will investigate this Pluging now!
  4. jijung2003

jijung2003 New Member Updated Profile

I just joined this topic comes to see the content I need to ask but this thread open long time already, I'm afraid people are no longer interested