1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Multiple External Affiliate Links on Same Product - WooCommerce

Discussion in 'Category & Product Setup' started by troyank7, Mar 15, 2017.

1. troyank7

troyank7 New Member Updated Profile

Hi,

I'm trying to setup an affiliate store using WooCommerce and would like to add multiple affiliate links to different retailers. Basically linking to Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. for price comparison.

Do you know how this is possible or what additional plugin I need to download?

I believe there is a "Product Retailer Extension" but it seems like it only allows you to setup multiple retailers but doesn't allow you to set specific affiliate links within each retailer for a specific product.

For example I have product A and product B. Can the "product retailer extension" allow me to direct a visitor to the specific product pages for both products? Or when the drop down menu shows Amazon, Walmart, and Target and a visitor click one will it take them to the retailer homepage?

I would like to setup a site similar to ToolFanatic.com. If anyone knows how that was created, hook a brotha up!

Thanks in advance for any help!