1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Product Font Size Too Big - Can't Change - Help Please

Discussion in 'Category & Product Setup' started by LA_artist, Apr 8, 2017.

1. LA_artist

LA_artist New Member Updated Profile

I am putting together a site to sell my artwork. I am using the Enfold theme (using child theme) which is great BUT I am having a problem with the woocommerce shop. The product title is too big ( see shop page http://nestortoro.com/shop/ ) and I have tried everything.

I have wasted 3 days trying various things found via google searches which at least led me to this forum. With the vast experience here I am sure someone familiar with woocommerce will know exactly what and where to make the changes to fix this most frustrating problem.

Thank you for the assistance!
  2. TeddyTriton

TeddyTriton Administrator Staff Member

It looks fine to me , am i missing something? Can you take a screenshot and point to what your trying to fix?
  3. LA_artist

Sure, thanks for looking. The products look really terrible (especially on mobile devices) with this HUGE font (right) and used to be as you see (left) the proper size.
    [​IMG]
  4. TeddyTriton

What browser are you using? looks fine on windows with chrome.

fine.png

Attached Files:

5. LA_artist

WOW...that blows my admittedly feeble mind but I have tried this on my iPhone, my boyfriends phone, my windows computer, an apple laptop, and 2 iPads (mini and full-sized).

I have checked with Safari, Chrome, MSIE, and Microsoft Edge.

I have used wifi, and cellular connections as well. Still the BIG FONT!

So if you could please tell me how you are managing to get a correct rendering I would really be most appreciative because I can't see it!

Thank you!
  6. LA_artist

I can not confirm proper rendering via any of the online sites which will render screen shots using various browsers and configurations either!

Just for testing I just installed Opera and I get the same fing results!
    [​IMG]
  7. TeddyTriton

On microsoft edge, chrome, and my iphone 8 sit seems to display fine.

are you running a cache plugin?

screen2.png
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  8. LA_artist

I didn't consider that. I am using the cloudflare plugin for this site. Could that cause it to render differently?

It has never been an issue before and changes in the past have been reflected immediately.
  9. LA_artist

Resolved: I contacted my host after your suggestion about the cache which led me to cloud flare which WAS INDEED where the problem was so thank you so much for your expert troubleshooting!

I will sleep better tonight - Lee
    TeddyTriton likes this.