1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

WooCommerce Mystile Shipping Rates

Discussion in 'Configuring WooCommerce' started by Ralf_CT, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Ralf_CT

Ralf_CT New Member Updated Profile

I'm struggling with what may be a very simple issue:

We plan to sell cat litter online throughout South Africa's 9 provinces, however, initially we want to limit delivery to selected major centers via courier. I would like to set up the checkout process as follows:

1. The customer must select his province and town from a drop-down, before he fills in the shipping particulars. If his town isn't featured we can not yet supply him;
    2. Our courier offers A2 shipping bags. I can fit two cat litter bags in one A2 shipping bag, shipping costs therefore also need to be broken down as follows: 1 bag - RX, 2 bags = RY, 3 bags = RY, 4 bags = free shipping.

I've tried some of the shipping plugins but they seem to link the shipping rate to the customer's address particulars in the shipping form. I want the customer to know if we ship to him before he wastes his time filling in the shipping form.

Many thanks in advance.