1. Welcome to the Upload WP Community Forums!  This is the best place to get premium WordPress and WooCommerce support.  Please take a look around and join the Upload WP Community for FREE today!

Woocommerce Order Reports

Discussion in 'Customize WooCommerce Checkout Page' started by bborden51, May 20, 2015.

1. bborden51

bborden51 Member

Retired
    One thing about Woocommerce that I was disappointed with was the reports generated. Actually there are just graphs generated. I need a real accounting report that shows orders in detail...date, customer, cust address, order amt, sales tax amt, shipping charged, total sale, etc.

Can anyone point me into the proper direction to get this type of report. I see no plugins available.

It would be better if the data could be exported to a spreadsheet. Possible?

Any help will be appreciated.

BTW, here is the site I built with Mystile: http://www.palmfreesunwear.com

Thanks.
  2. Savidge4

Savidge4 Upload WP Superstar

Web Designer
    Home page:
    bborden51,

the clients I have had that needed this type of function have all used quickbooks in the back end and we have used http://61extensions.com/shop/quickbooks-integration-woocommerce/ to connect the 2. The front end price may appear a bit steep but other comparable products charge in the $30 a month range and this is a one time fee.

From what my clients tell me, it is worth every penny as well.

3. andrewcrane

andrewcrane New Member Updated Profile

Hello bborden51,

I read your post, i think this site is better for your requirement: plugins.infosofttech.com .
    It will provide many types of sales reports regarding wordpress woocommerce.

Regards,
    Andrew