Build a Professional Ecommerce Website using WordPress and the ShopperPress Theme
In the not so distant past, building a professional Ecommerce website was a difficult and time consuming task. Anyone who has built or owned a traditional ecommerce site (not build on WordPress) knows exactly what I’m talking about. It probably took weeks if not months to build the site. Then, when you did finally launch the site you probably found that the level of maintenance to keep the site running was high.
Well, things have definitely changed thanks to WordPress and the ShopperPress theme. As you’ll see in the video above, making a professional ecommerce website just got allot easier. Using the ShopperPress tutorial videos that you’ll find on this site, you’ll soon be making ecommerce sites in a matter of hours.
The ShopperPress theme is tightly integrated with about 20 of the top Payment Gateways. It is also very tightly integrated with the top affiliate networks including Amazon and Ebay. This means that you have the ability to sell your own products, drop-ship, promote affiliate products or do a combination of all three. With WordPress and the Shopperpress theme, the possibilities are truly endless.
In addition to it’s tight integration with Payment Gateways and Affiliate Networks, the ShopperPress theme also comes with about 20 child themes. This means that the look and feel of the website can be customized for each site. Both the site functionality and the look/layout/feel of the sites are highly customizable as you’ll see in the coming Shopperpress tutorial videos.
Here are some of the main features that come built into the ShopperPress theme…
– Built in shipping & tax options
– Built in advertising slots
– Multiple currency tools
– 20+ build in payment gateways
– Multi Language + articles/blog section
– Amazon, Ebay, CSV, Datafeedr import tools
– Google Adsense / Analytics Ready
– Built in search tools allowing visitors to quickly search and reorder the display of your shop products.
– Coupon Codes, give away coupon codes online so your visitors can enjoy promotional discounts when buying products from your store.
– Setup your own custom fields giving you the ability to setup products with different sizes, types, colors etc + allow visitors to attach an image to the product ideal for customization products like cups,t-shirts etc.
– Dashboard for website overview showing you quickly the amount of products, pages etc you have added to your website including recently sales.
– Unlimited shopping cart products, including articles, pages, categories, tags etc.
– All products can be modified simultaneously, assigned to multiple categories, include extra product images, extra information and custom fields such as sizes, colors and discount pricing.
– Featured products, produce galleries, inventory management & CSV updates – Select featured products for your home page, easily create product image galleries with multiple images and manage and update your entire store quickly using a CSV spreadsheet.
– You can also manage your product inventory by assigning a QTY value which will be updated each time a purchase is made showing ‘in stock’ or ‘out of stock’ display.
I hope that this video helps to give you an idea of the things that are possible with the ShopperPress theme. In the next videos I’ll go in-depth and show you how to do specific things when it comes to theme setup and customization. So stay tuned, more ShopperPress tutorial videos will be posted here on Upload WordPress soon.